On this page, you can get information about How To Connect Fire stick To Samsung TV. Video streaming is the most popular way to watch the video in the world today. That’s because of the rapid popularity of Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, and many more.
There are various devices for streaming video and Amazon Fire Sick is one of the most popular devices among them. It is easy to use and can be connected to any TV. If you have a Samsung TV, we will teach you how to connect a Fire Stick device to it in this guide.
Samsung TV compatibility with Amazon Fire Stick and requirements
The Amazon Fire Stick is a device that allows users to stream a wide variety of television content. In addition, this device has a voice command feature, which makes it even more appealing. However, for users who want to connect the Fire Stick to a Samsung smart TV, it is necessary to get complete information about the Amazon Fire Stick requirements.
- First, you must have a stable Wi-Fi connection for uninterrupted video streaming;
- The Samsung Smart TV must be HDTV compatible and have an HDMI port;
- Finally, you have to register the Fire Stick to your Amazon account in order to access the streaming services.
How to connect Amazon Fire Stick to Samsung TV
If you want to connect Amazon Fire Stick to your Samsung TV, you have to follow these steps:
- To begin with, connect the USB cable to the Fire Stick and the other end to the power adapter to turn the device on;
- Then, connect the Fire Stick device with Samsung TV using the HDMI port;
- Turn on your Samsung TV and select the HDMI input channel connected witch Fire Stick;
- After that, set up the remote control with the Fire Stick by holding down the Home button for 10 seconds. Fire Stick will enter the discovery mode where the remote will be connected to the device automatically;
- Select one of the Wi-Fi networks and connect to it with the Fire Stick by entering the password.
Once you’ve completed these steps, you can sign up for the Fire Stick to your Amazon account, sign in and enjoy watching your favorite movies and shows.
Hacks to resolve Samsung TV unable to recognize Firestick
- Check the compatibility of the device with Samsung TV as there are higher chances that the issue arises because of compatibility.
- Further, the user can reconnect the Firestick again with the TV to resolve this issue in time.
- Also, there are chances that this issue might arise because of issues with the HDMI cables. So, the user needs to ensure that all the cables connected properly to resolve this issue in time.
How To Use Amazon Firestick Remote?
While connecting firestick with Samsung smart TV you need to set up firestick remote so get follow the steps for use of Amazon firestick remote –
- Plug the USB Micro cable into the power adapter.
- Plug the other end into the Fire TV Stick.
- Plug the Fire TV Stick into an HDMI port in your TV.
- Press Home on your remote.
- Press Play/Pause on your remote.
How to Connect Amazon Fire Stick to Wi-Fi?
LearnAside teaches you how to connect Amazon firestick to your home Wi-Fi internet –
- Connect Firestick directly to HDMI port of your Samsung smart TV
- Connect the Firestick to power
- Select the Setting option avail in the main home screen
- Choose the Network option
- Select your preferred network
- Enter the Wi-Fi network password
- Select the Connect button
Hence, this was the complete information on How to connect firestick to Samsung smart TV and resolve the related issues. If the user has more queries, they can contact the support for required help and enjoy uninterrupted streaming services.