Here you can get Best Free Parental Control Apps for Android. Kids are precious to their parents, and each parent wants to nurture kids healthily. But during this era of the web , technology, and smart devices, both good and bad contents are readily available. the first concern about kids’ safety with smartphones and tablets is keeping them faraway from bad things on websites. We all know the dark side of the online and the way it can pollute a child’s mind and affect growth.
So parents need to monitor kids’ usage of varied apps. The addiction to using smartphones or tablets and gaming can seriously affect children’s development, and mostly it’s an excellent concern for teenagers. Luckily there are free parental control apps available to supply substantial control over those smart devices to the oldsters . With these kids guard apps, the oldsters can keep the android devices secure and restrict usage.
Google Family Link
Try the free Family Link parental controls app from Google. Whether your children are young or in their teens, the Family Link app allows you to remotely set digital ground rules from your own device to assist guide them as they learn, play and explore online. for youngsters under the age of 13 (or the applicable age of consent in your country), Family Link also allows you to create a Google Account for your child that’s like your account, with access to most Google services.
With Family Link parental controls, you can:
Guide them to good content
• View their app activity − Not all screen time is that the same. Help your child make healthy decisions about what they are doing on their Android device, with activity reports showing what proportion time they’re spending on their favorite apps. you’ll monitor their usage with daily, weekly or monthly reports.
• Manage their apps − Handy notifications allow you to approve or block apps that your child wants to download from the Google Play Store. you’ll also manage in-app purchases, and conceal specific apps on their device, all with remote access from your own device.
Keep an eye fixed on screen time
• Set limits − It’s up to you to make a decision the proper amount of screen time for your child. Family Link allows you to set deadlines and a bedtime for his or her supervised devices, so you’ll help them find an honest balance.
• Lock their device – Whether it’s time to travel and play outside, have dinner or simply spend time together, you’ll remotely lock a supervised device whenever it’s time to require an opportunity .
See where they’re
• It’s helpful to be ready to see your kids’ location when they’re on the go. you’ll use Family Link to assist locate them as long as they’re carrying their Android smartphone, tablet or other devices.
|Updated||27 May 2021|
|Size||Varies with device|
|Requires Android||Varies with device|
|Content rating||Rated for 3+|
|Offered By||Google LLC|
Kids Place may be a parental control app created for folks who want to watch the activities of their children and keep them faraway from adult content, specific apps, dangerous/adult websites
and check their Screen Time, besides monitoring their activities on YouTube, phones, tablets, and customize control features.
It also facilitates parents to understand as the way to use different devices. Kids Place parental control app enables you to make a decision which app and gear are often accessed by your children in order that they will celebrate online within the safest and therefore the most convenient way.
Have you set a deadline on your children’s phone usage or have put a screen time control, but they’re more curious about your phone?
- you’ll launch Kids Place on your device while handing it over to them or it are often installed directly on their phone.
Do you want your children to possess a limited access to certain apps, or want to stay them faraway from dangerous sites or unwanted videos that you simply feel not aren’t suitable for his or her age?
- Select all the apps they will use and restrict access to those apps while lending your phone.
Are you worried that your children’s can accidentally download paid apps or buy credits for a game?
- Activate blocking options on your device for purchases from Google Play and do not allow download of latest app.
If you hate playing spy and don’t want to spoil the day but are concerned that your children might are available contact of individuals you are doing not want them to hold out with?
- Kids Place provides blocking option for calls and SMS, even once you aren’t together with your children.
Free Wi-Fi zones are useful but a nightmare for you while trying to stay your children safe online?
- With Kids Place, you’ll disable all wireless signals to possess peace of mind.
Keeping up with the days and technologies is ok , but you are feeling your children should use it moderately .
- you’ll set a timer to limit the utilization of phone or simply some apps by children.
You think you’re smart, but afraid that your children are smarter than you?
- Children can neither bypass parental control settings nor delete the app. Upon the primary launch, you only got to set a PIN, which can make it impossible to exit or delete the app.
With the Free version you’ll enjoy following features:
✓ Limit accessibility of apps from your device
✓ Activate Kids Place on unlimited devices
✓ Have a 24/7 support
Kids Place also offers a premium paid version to permit you higher level of control
With the Premium version, you’ll also:
✓ Create custom user profiles supported the kid you fork over the phone to
✓ Set a daily timer for the phone or for apps that your kid may use
✓ Change the name of the app and run it within the background to let your child be happy
✓ make certain to automatically restart the app whenever the device is turned on
✓ Block app uninstall and protect your PIN
The Premium feature is especially suitable when Kids Place is installed directly on your children’s phones. The Premium version can provide better usage just in case of business phones or those linked to professional use, and if only certain functions are to be used like calls, use or installation of apps, and so on.
★This app uses the Device Administrator’s permission. this is often completely optional but is requested if parents want to tamper proof the app for teenagers .
Thanks to complementary products, which may be easily integrated with Kids Place, parental control also can be extended to web browsing and online video viewing:
• Block or restrict all app activity
• Approve app downloads
• Block certain times of the day like bedtime
• Block web page inappropriate for your kid
• Device time management
• Track your children with GPS phone location
• Daily summary of your kid’s app and web usage
• Child lock in phone
• Child lock app for android
• Parental control on android
|Updated||24 April 2021|
|Requires Android||4.1 and up|
|Content rating||Rated for 3+|
Bark provides families with the tools they have to boost kids within the digital age. Our comprehensive service allows you to monitor content, manage screen time, and filter websites so you’ll get peace of mind while your child is online.
Bark monitors your child’s text messages, email, YouTube, and 30+ apps and social media platforms for issues like cyberbullying, suicidal ideation, adult content, sexual predators, profanity, threats of violence, and more. Parents receive alerts only something potentially problematic occurs online. You won’t have full access to everything on your child’s phone — just the items you would possibly got to realize .
SCREEN TIME MANAGEMENT
Families can set healthy deadlines and make schedules for when their children’s devices can hook up with the web (through both cell service and Wi-Fi).
Our web filter allows you to select which websites your child can access on their devices. you’ll allow or block specific sites — or maybe whole categories like streaming services, online gaming, sexual content, and more.
When you purchase Bark Home, alittle device sold separately that connects to your Wi-Fi router, you’ll use our app to manage screen time and filter websites and apps on all of the Wi-Fi-connected devices in your home, from smart TVs and computer game consoles to laptops and tablets. Bark Home requires a lively Bark subscription.
|Updated||April 22, 2021|
|Requires Android||5.0 and up|
|Offered By||Bark Technologies, Inc.|
PARENTAL CONTROLS & GPS CHILD-LOCATOR
Kaspersky Safe Kids gives you quite standard parental controls to form parenting easier.
Besides allowing you to dam nasty content, manage device and app use, and determine instantly about suspicious online behavior, it also allows you to locate your kids on a map and set a secure area for them to remain in – you’ll even monitor the battery level on their devices so you don’t lose touch.
Our Free version lets you:
– Block harmful sites and content to make sure safe search
– Block bad YouTube search requests * NEW!
– Manage app use
– Set screen deadlines
– Get advice from child psychologists
Our Premium version gives you everything in Free, plus it lets you:
– Check your kids’ YouTube search history* NEW!
– Locate your children on a map
– Define a secure area for them to remain in
– determine when their devices are low on battery
– Manage their device use versus their schedule
– Get real-time notifications on what they’re up to
– View detailed reports on their online habits
Kasper-sky Safe Kids is rated “Excellent” in an independent review by PC Mag, and authorized as Approved Parental Control by AV-Test. This superior parental guidance app is additionally available for Mac, Windows and more.
Download it now & start protecting your kids online and beyond.
|Updated||May 25, 2021|
|Requires Android||4.4 and up|
|Content rating||Rated for 3+|
|Offered By||Kaspersky Lab Switzerland|
Our parental control app allows you to monitor and control your child’s mobile, tablet, or other Android devices remotely and securely. confirm your family pact stays intact by knowing what your children are becoming up to in the least times.
Key features include:
★ Instant Lock: Instantly Lock Devices of your kid. Perfect once you feel they ought to disconnect from their devices.
★ Daily App Limit: Set daily screen deadlines on specific apps on your child’s Android devices. Once the limit gets spent , they won’t be ready to use the apps for the remainder of the day.
★ Schedule Screen Time: Set a schedule for when your children can access their devices. you’ll set exactly what proportion screen time they get a day .
★ App Blocker: Block all apps including social media apps, games, and internet browsers with the app lock feature.
★ Safe Search and Internet Filters: Turn on Safe-search to guard your kid’s searches online. you’ll also select a selected web filter to dam any websites from that category on the web .
★ Internet Schedule: Internet Schedule allows you to manually adjust timing and days so as to permit internet access on your child’s smart devices.
★ Location Tracker: Monitor your kid’s location in real-time and be notified once they enter or leave areas that you simply have marked on the family map.
★ Safe Drive: This feature coordinates the kids’ position, via GPS, with regulation information to alert parents if they’re speeding. This helps kids maintain a secure driving speed.
★ Monitor Phone Usage: Find out what apps your children are using and the way long they’re using them for.
★ SOS/Panic Alerts: Your children can generate an SOS alert with one press from their phone. You’ll get the alert immediately with their current GPS location.
★ PickMeUp: Your children can allow you to know when and where to select them up from through the press of one button.
★ Reports: You can view your child’s app usage, location history, and other activity reports from anywhere within the world through any device with an online connection.
★ Co-parenting: Even if you don’t live together; your children still deserve care and time from both of you. Share the parenting rights together with your partner or another guardian.
|Updated||31 May 2021|
|Requires Android||5.0 and up|
|Content rating||Rated for 3+|